THE LEGENDARY LARGE DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER
Audio-Technica’s classic large diaphragm condenser microphone with switchable polar patterns and a clear and rich sound. Ideal for studio and live use, the AT4050 gives accurate rich sound reproduction with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps and more.
- Audio-Technica’s classic studio condenser vocal microphone
- Clean, crisp and accurate sound reproduction
- Ideal for both studio and live applications
- Versatile sounds with three switchable polar patterns
- Rugged and durable casing for reliable extended use
- Dual-diaphragm capsule maintains precise polar pattern definition
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Hand assembled and inspected for 100% quality control
- Supplied with AT8449 schockmount for superior sonic isolation
“CLEAN, CRISP AND ACCURATE”
Transparent uppers/mids and rich low-end qualities are combined with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance abilities and a clean, crisp and accurate sound reprodction, even at high SPL’s.
Gold vapourized, aged dual-diaphragms give consistent outstanding performance, and precise polar pattern definition across the full dynamic range.
“A VERSATILE STUDIO OR LIVE MIC”
The AT4050 is equally at home in the studio as it is in live environments. Ideal for studio vocals, it is also perfect on guitar amps, drum overheads, piano, strings and more, making it a versatile studio or live mic.